As you play your way through our beautiful tree-lined fairways you will be treated to a layout that will delight players of all abilities. An average 18-hole round takes less than 4 hours. We provide three sets of tees to provide a challenge for all players.
In 2005, we opened our driving range to provide our members with an excellent practice facility.
LRCC schedules many opportunities for all levels of golfers to participate. Each Tuesday, our ladies’ organization enjoys a day of golf, dining and cards. From May to September, we offer special men’s events, couples golf events, club tournaments, father/son golf outing, severe and sublime golf challenge, two player best ball and the Cambridge Open. Also with each year, our Junior Program continues to grow and improve. Many of our juniors have competed at high school state tournaments, college golf teams, as club professionals and even on the PGA Tour.
Golf Course Rules
- Slow play (over 4 hours for 18 holes) will not be tolerated. Slow players shall allow faster players to play through. Groups may be asked by the ranger to move ahead or leave the course if pace is not maintained.
- Four players are the maximum per group.
- Shirts must be worn within 150 yards of the clubhouse.
- Players leaving Number 9 green have preference over starts on Number 10 tee unless an official starter is controlling course play. Players who stop at the clubhouse upon leaving Number 9 relinquish their priority on Number 10.
- Members are allowed to bring guests to LRCC. Guests must be with a club member in order to golf or utilize the clubhouse. Guests are limited to six times of play and must pay greens fees. Members are responsible for their guests paying greens fees, slow play, and conduct at your club.
- Tuesday is designated as Ladies’ Day. No men or children are allowed to tee off before 1:00 p.m. on any Tuesday. Men and children shall not use the clubhouse or be on the grounds, except for the men’s locker room, prior to 1:00 p.m. EXCEPTION: During April and October, men are allowed to play and use the locker room beginning at 12:00 p.m.
- Thursday is designated as Men’s Day. No women or children are allowed to tee off or continue play on Number 1 or Number 10 after 10:00 a.m. Women and children shall not use the clubhouse after 10:00 a.m., except that women may use the women’s locker facilities.
- Non-metal spikes are mandatory for members and their guests. Please be sure to advise guests of this before coming to the course. Please note the non-metal spikes can cause slipping under certain conditions. Be sure to exercise caution and common sense on wet and steep areas.
- Tee sheets will be posted seven days per week and one week in advance. Please call to cancel or change your tee times as soon as your plans change.Cart Rules
- Effective April 1, 2001, all carts purchased for use on LRCC golf course must be electric. Members who currently own gas carts are still able to use their carts. However, if you are replacing your cart for ANY reason, you are required to change to electric.
- Keep carts 40 yards from the green at all times. Do not drive to or park to the inside of the sprinkler head closest to the green.
- If you see orange markings, do not drive over that area.
- Stay away from brown or worn areas.
- Please do not drive on the edges of the fairway. Scatter when leaving tees or the path and drive to your ball.
- Stay 40 yards to the right of #12 outside the tree line.
- Carts should not be driven across the patio at any time.
- Only two riding cards per foursome and only two people on each cart at all times.
- Be sure to close and lock the cart shed doors.
**Failure to observe any of these policies may result in loss of playing privileges.**
LRCC Driving Range Rules & Policies
Please return the baskets to the ball machine area. Fill in your divots
Please keep your divot pattern small and thin
The range is for members only
Members must be with their guests at all times.
Guests that have paid their green fees may use the range on that day.
A one day range pass is available at the pro shop for $10.00 – Member must be with their guest.
– A limit of 6 times per year per guest.
– Children are not allowed to bring guests.
Hit from designated areas
No carts or cars on the driving range.
Designated Range Times
– Men may use the driving range after 12:00 p.m. on Tuesdays.
– Women may use the driving range prior to 10:00 a.m. on Thursdays. – Families may use the range after 5:00 p.m. on Thursdays.
The driving range will be open daily from 8:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. However, the range may close due to weather or by order of the grounds superintendent.
Please Help Preserve Our Driving Range by Observing These Rules.